Thursday, August 23, 2012

strange childhood thoughts and glasses???

ok so i just recently got some new glasses: which i hate and that the doctor said i had to wear 24/7!!!! ):
my optometrist is a pretty interesting person: he wears suspenders! and that is a thumbs up from anglea
the glasses made me think about getting contacts: which is a good thing...
and, it also made me think about this strange memory i had: about my strange childhood thoughts...so very naive back then.
*by the way, i have no idea why i was writing like that with the colon and random format.
anyways, so when i was a kid ( like 7 or something) i saw my cousin taking out contacts from her eyes and so i thought that everyone had contacts. And since i had to see for myself, i tried to take out my contact, but there was none so basically i was poking my eye. I'm pretty sure that was a bad idea so...yeah I'm sorry for being a strange and dumb child ):
 Acuvue
oh yeah here is another strange childhood thought i had that included a different cousin, i have a big family. you can ask Sena, for some reason they are EVERYWHERE sena has been. coincidence? yes
anyways on with that story:
when i was a kid ( this time about 5) i saw my cousin playing video games and stuffing his face with chips, and everywhere, there were empty chip bags and huge ready-to-be-open ones. I was in awe because he was just so bony and he would eat like that everyday! so i asked his mom how he stayed skinny when he ate so much and barely moved any muscles. her reply was " it's because of his genes"  ( genetics  )
and since i had not a very developed vocabulary, i thought that she meant jeans. so after that, i tried to wear jeans everyday. Now that i look back on that, it made no sense because that cousin never wore jeans in the  first place!
sigh these are just some weird random theings i am telling you guys whuch you probably won't even care about...
 anyways seeya!!
~angela

No comments:

Post a Comment