Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dat Apocalypse.


{note from sena and angela: sorry about the lack of content recently... we're kind of in a       brain freeze on stuff to write about. but today we have a post from our guest blogger, mark! happy new year's guys!} 

So I was wondering… with all this bath salts and zombie stuff happening, what would happen in a real apocalypse? I would have to bring many things on my EPIC JOURNEY OF AWESOMETACULAR but there are three that really step out. Without further notice, here are my top three things I would bring in an apocalypse :D.

1) I would probably bring toilet paper. I mean, if you’re out in the wild, you would probably want some toilet paper, especially with no toilets what so ever. I wouldn’t wipe it on my hand O_-. What would you use if you were taking a dump and had no toilet paper?

2) I would bring a bunch of hot pockets. They are the best food in survival!!! If you’re hungry, just pop in some hot pockets and eat. No need for cooking and adding all that spice and flavor. MSG will be your friend in the apocalypse.

3) A backpack. I mean, how are you gonna store all that toilet paper and all those hot pockets. Why carry them around with your hands when you can use your backpack to carry everything?

Even though these are my top three useless things I would bring during an apocalypse, there are still many things to worry about like water, resources, survival, and much much moar. But you better bring your toilet paper or else your hand might turn brown. Happy Late New Years everyone!!!


-Mark 
http://blackpotato.webs.com/ (his new blog! check it out) 

1 comment: